Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's The End Right?

I think it's the end for me and Sergio. All we do now is defending ourselves and pointing out that each other is at fault. He got tired of me;tired of me being so short-tempered all the time and not trusting him when he goes out. Tired of me not giving him enough care, attention and love. It started when we went to a party last night at 10.15pm organized by the people from the school and I must say that the party was awfully lousy. The DJ sucks and I was practically alone with knowing no one from the school. Most of them were friends of Sergio which I also know but I don't really know how to communicate with them. Since I was tired and my leg was hurting I decided to go back to Sergio apartment to sleep or watch a movie. So after 2.30 am he was still not back and I started to get worried. So I went down to check how the party was and was also thinking of joining it back Sergio but the party was boring as usual and decided to let Sergio had some more fun since most of his friends were there. Then I came back home kindda upset with the party and decided to sleep for awhile while wanting for him to come and ring the doorbell in probably in 30 mins or so. At 4am I woke up and he was still not back yet, I got really frustrated already and messaged him "hey, dun come back k.morning" and guess what he replied "Yea ill explain" He got me to the point where I was totally in anger and upset that I decided to pack my bag and walk back to my house in the wee hours of morning. So I walk down to the party and saw that he was there and still drinking i think his 50th bottle of beer. I was thinking great hes not going to come back and I messaged him to come out and take his keys so that i could go back home. He told me that he had to discussed something with the people that organized the party and in a little while his going back. As I am I had no patience and so many other thoughts were running through my head, I immediately told him "Nevermind, i'm going home. Here are your keys." and he pulled me and told me to go back home with him. So in the end i took pity on him and decided to go back with him to his room. Once we got into the room he said that "You know what, I'm tired of fighting with you. After Costa Rica, it's over" I dun know what to say I don't know do. I feel so lost at that moment and I do not want to lose him. He keep on bring the old stuff about Sooraj and those guys which were flirting with me and I keep on telling him that I am not like that anymore I love him and the only person that I think is him. But he just blew everything up and as I was confused and lost. I also rised my voice and begged  him to stay with me.We quarelled the whole night till he decided that he had enough and went to sleep. It's okay that the night was very cold and he had hugged all the covers. I actually went to the toilet and cried and tried to sleep but I though that would seem very childish and so I decided to hugged Sergio through the night so that I could at least feel his warmth. I do not want to break up with him like that. Hes always been my pillar of support and the only guy who makes me feel better of myself cause hes there with me. I want to see us so much longer and I am so attached to him. I don't know how and don't want to let him go. Whatever guy that look at him, my heart says sorry I'm attached to someone already and hes Sergio Santisteban. But he will never trust me when I say that. If that is what you want, then thanks for all the things and thoughts that i was thinking about you all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Sayang, I'm really sorry to hear about this...Maybe you want to talk things over calmly with Sergio when both you and him have cooled down a bit. For now, do take care of yourself and as much as I regret that I cannot be with you in Swiss, I'm still sending you good vibes and lots of love all the way from Malaysia. *hugs*

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, nooo. I hope all is well soon. Like what Leonie said; maybe you guys could talk calmly when you both are cooled down. Since you both love each other, I'm sure you guys will give in to each other too. Don't give up hope! Pray... God will help you. :3

    ReplyDelete