Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hi There!

How's everything? It's been so long since I have been blogging. School started this week and I had like all the good teachers that I like. Closed down my Facebook recently cause it kindda demotivated me and so. So now it's back to blogging and looking at people's tumblr I guess. I have been pretty upset and all with my boyfriend for a few months now. Don't know why, probably I thought he is perfect in every way and when he does something wrong I just think that it get to my nerves and frustrates me. For example when he doesn't go to school and such with the excuse of being sleepy and all it just frustrates me cause he used to be not like that and maybe cause I am a "always-go-to-school-girl" when he doesn't go, I just think like he doesn't really care about school. Been having ups and downs in this relationship since coming back after my Internship after 6 months. I think it's in a way my fault cause I'm very short-tempered, low confidence and insecure with how I look most of the times. So with Sergio in my life right now, I think he's the best person that ever help me in my life and I just hope that he kindda change for the better a bit. But anyways, in the end this guy made me melt my heart for him everytime we spend our time together.I want to give special thanks to Everlyn Chew cherryxcupid.blogspot.com  cause I think her blog is so nice and I love it how she writes her blog. By the way,during the term break I went to Lugano with five other friends!


Yep, we slept at the train station!
Beautiful izzit it?
Here are some of the photos that I took there before my battery unfutunately runs flat.

A mornring supermarket typical here in swiss!
Me standing behind a waterfall. <3

This place was beautiful called Gandria, with small houses located on a cliff.

Thats all. Not much pictures, sorry! Hope you enjoy your day! Oh and sorry for my blog, not a very good blogger yet.
                                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment