Saturday, October 29, 2011

What an unlucky day.

Great, today was the most unluckiest day ever again. My purse got stolen in H&M. My B-permit was inside, my  600 Euro and 61 Francs was inside which I took out on thursday for my France trip, my debit card, my Glies 7, my Insurance card, my student card, my Malaysian IC, my necklace, my emulate, my praying things, my coupons, and other stuff. Great. All got lost. And the worst part was I am going to France next week and my 600 Euro. Ugh, my heart drop dead on the floor. Gosh, why am I so unlucky. It happen that I was shopping at H&M then there was this girl who knock into me twice. The first time, when she knock into me, I though that what the hell, I am also looking at these clothes okay. Then the second time when she knock me she had a lot of clothes with her and were squeezing behind me. then after she got through, I found that my bag was open and went to check if everything was inside, then I found out that my purse was missing. I got panic and try finding it under the the racks of clothes but it wasn't there. Then I went around searching for that girl but she was not there already. I quickly called angel and raven to tell them what had happened. They were so nice to help me go to school and tell the nightguard but it was not much of a help. We then wet to the police station to make a report. I gave the policewomen details about the woman which was she look like a indian and gypsie a bit, shorter than me and had like dark brown eyes i guess. That was all I remember. Ugh. I should have been more clever to take out the much sum of money and left it at home. I'm soo dumb and blur. I want to improve myself. I really want to. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ling sayang. It's tough luck for you, I'm really sorry to hear that your purse got stolen. Must be super troublesome for you.

    You're not dumb and blur. Like you said, you were just unlucky. Who would know that you were going to be a victim to a pickpocket? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAYANG!!!! *hugs*.. i know, but I've been careless after coming here, and sometimes i wonder if I have ever learned to be more grown up and bearing those responsibilities that a 19 year old have. And since I have made it this far here, I wonder will I ever be better when I'm back in malaysia to let people know that I grown up since being here for 3 years

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE learning to grow up and being more responsible by being alone in a foreign country studying without your family and most of your friends here. Things like these take time and experience. Don't think about it too much, okay Ling?

    It's not easy being so far away, and you're doing well for someone as young as yourself! Cheer up! (:

    ReplyDelete